eShakti is an online clothing company that believes all women should be able to wear affordable fashion, (which I also agree with) I’ve bought several tops from their shop, mostly because of their unique look. The products they sell you won’t find in your local retail shop.
- Built-in customization tools guide women through their simple 3-step design and fit page where they can increase the size of a bust, shorten the length of a skirt and modify sleeves or a neckline!
- By keeping up with technology as it is advancing, they are able to provide customization at a modest cost and offer it to all women.
- They do not stock any sizes. Since each style–whether standard sized, custom styled or custom sized–is cut to order, they do not have to warehouse our merchandise. Therefore, every style requires a height measurement–whether customizing or not. This ensures a “truer” fit.
Here are some of my favorites from their new collection:
Swan Duck Blouse
Being pregnant, my options were limited for what I could wear, but I thought the Military Style Knit Cardigan would suit me well since I’m currently 5 months along. It was a bit snug, but was still fitting ( I did get a XS so I could wear it next year as well) It sells for $89.95 on their website and my pictures just don’t do it justice, because the knitting and embelishments are perfectly sewn together. I love that it came with extra buttons too in case one pops off.
Yes you can see my baby bump but isn’t it a cute cardigan?
Details of the top:
Soft sweater knit fashions our open-front cardigan that offers plenty of military-inspired styling details.
- No closure.
- Draped front with domed metal buttons.
- Shoulder epaulets.
- Three-quarter length sleeves, button-tab cuffs.
- Front patch pockets.
- Back sash waist.
- High-low hem, below hip length at back.
- Polyester/wool, sweater knit, light stretch, midweight.
- Dry clean.
Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.