The rest of the steps were easy to follow.
2. Placing the tip of the syringe into the urine, “pull” 20 ml’s of urine (as indicated on the side of the syringe) up into the syringe.
3. Place the tip of the syringe into the hole on the top of the test’s lid and inject your urine.
4. Remove the syringe and immediately replace the white oval tab over the hole. Replace the white overcap.
5. Gently pick up the test kit and swirl rapidly in a circular motion for 10 seconds. Do not shake. Place the activated kit on a white paper plate, paper towel or piece of paper where it can be easily read without disturbing. This will help eliminate any background color when reading the results.
6. Read your gender result promptly at 10 minutes. If your urine has turned dark or is a smoky green, you are having a boy! If your urine stays relatively unchanged or turns a deeper yellow or orange, then you are having a girl!
UPDATE: 6/19 So I won one of these on another blog giveaway, and yes I took it.. it said BOY as well… I will let you know when the results actually come in, since I know some of you are interested in if this thing really works….
19 weeks…. GUESS what? After TWO Intelligender tests I found out.. it’s a GIRL! So Intelligender was wrong twice… so after this thorough review, I will tell all NOT to waste your money.