Yes! Starting today the Sigma Cleansing Tool Brush is available at SigmaBeauty.com I have been waiting for this one!
First off, who isn’t going to love the gorgeous housing this comes in? If I could create the perfect cleansing tool, this is what it would look like. Pink and white in a plastic case, perfect for traveling.
POLISH IT! 1. Add a small amount of your favorite facial cleaner directly to the brush head prior to application. Use the medium or firm brush head once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells and expose a fresh healthy layer of skin. If you have sensitive skin, use the softest brush head at all times. Keep your entire exfoliation process under one minute.
2. Use the soft brush head for daily polishing. This should be a quick process kept under one minute to lightly remove dead skin cells prior to makeup application.
3. Once your skin is exfoliated and polished, proceed with the application of your favorite moisturizer and makeup. You will notice that the polishing process will help your moisturizer deeply penetrate your skin, which will create the perfect base for flawless makeup application!
4. Adjust this routine as needed. Once you get started, you can customize the intervals between exfoliation and polishing to fit your needs and your skin type. Moderation is key!
Now is the time to get back to natural skin by efficiently removing all makeup residues from your skin!
1. Always use the softest brush head during the cleansing process.
2. Remove excess makeup prior to cleansing with facial wipes containing makeup remover.
3. Add a small amount of your favorite facial cleanser to the softest brush head and gently work it onto your skin using the Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool. Keep your cleansing process under one minute.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer and you’re ready for your beauty sleep!
Water resistant. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
What I Thought: I’ve been using this for only 2 days, and it’s been amazing for my skin. My facial color is much more even, and after I use this in the morning, I feel so fresh and clean. My makeup applies MUCH better and more even. The chance of my foundation becoming cakey or flaking off is much less with a perfectly clean face. Comparing this to the NutraSonic, they both work great, however you have to look at the price comparison. The NutraSonic sells for $89 and comes with a holder, however I like the design and the packaging of the Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool much better. It’s very easy to travel with and it’s a bit smaller then the Nutra Sonic. Why spend the extra money, or we can go a step further and say why would you pay $150 for a Clarisonic when you can get this for $39 from Sigma?